Donations are optional, but awesome.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2012

* Bill & Cherish have lots of paranormal activity, & have been watching Ancient Aliens. Bill is officially tripped the fuck out. He continues to try to find out how astrology works, & things he should resume playing with tarot cards.
* Still working; tension at work is bugging him. He must have said something.


 * 5/10/12: Bill finishes rough draft of Wah Wah in overnight writing bender. Read all about it:

'Nuff said?

PLANS FROM HERE FOR MY WITTLE BABY:

* Work on a 2nd, on-computer draft
* Fix plot holes, rah rah rah; bulk up the draft so it's longer than 58pg (can't justify trying to get my friends & family to buy a $12 58pg book...)
* Find a working printer (mine's swallowed prolly $200 from me, with maybe 10 printed documents ever working)
* Print copies for me, Jay
* Jay edits
* We pound this in to perfection
* Lulu.com gets a piece of the action, if the file is long enough to bother with
* Millionaire daydreams ensue

This project started in Sept. 2011; by Dec./Jan. 2012, I developed fiction-writer's block. I finished off the 27-or-so ending pages in 8 hours or so. This was done with caffeine, pot, & being gooned on my meds. Wow! I did it that high? Yes! I caaaan function high now, whoopie. I have no excuses in life after that little adventure...

We'll see if this goes anywhere. So far, I'm very excited by what came out of it; for once, I'm unsettled with the piece, and feel it needs work to be complete. I've never thought about putting this much effort in to a story; letters, sure. Stories always came out nigh complete, until this one. I guess it's either a sign of decline of mastery (I never had to be addled or high as a teen to write for 8hrs; I did it, even being 2x more tired then than I am now.. wtf, Bill?), or a sign of maturity in my ascension to writerdom.

You can see the first 8 chapters (rough) at http://whalewail.blogspot.com. For my more interested & obsessional fans, I will be likely putting this online for sale as an ebook & paperback, if it's decent enough. Either that, or get brave and ask me to mail you a free-ish signed copy. It could be a worthy investment.



* 5/25/12 -- Bill is uploading HMM online , for free viewage. This is going on because a friend from Jay's store, Stu [whoops, Mike STEWART], not of The Corner of Terror, wanted to review the story!!